High-quality accommodations for less money
Located 6 miles from downtown Indianapolis, the Indy Lodge is an independently-owned, recently renovated, boutique-style hotel offering quality king and double-queen rooms for less money.
Near US31 and I465 on the south side, we welcome families, contractors, business persons and individuals to enjoy our many amenities including the following:
- King deluxe and queen/queen double rooms with firm mattresses
- Indoor pool with inviting lounge chairs and tables so you’ll stay a while
- Pet friendly rooms with plenty of grassy areas and shade around the property
- Quiet surroundings with Red Lobster next door and convenient access to public transportation
- Free WiFi and 60+ DIRECTV® channels
- Free parking, free local calls and free morning coffee
- Microwaves and refrigerators
The Indy Lodge is located near popular landmarks including the Eiteljorg Museum and the Eli Lilly Civil War Museum. We are close to the Indianapolis 500 Motor Speedway (around the beltway) and 8 miles from the Airport.
There are several restaurants nearby guaranteed to satisfy all appetites. No matter the purpose of your visit — work, play, visit, rest or re-energize — you’ll enjoy our old fashioned southern hospitality.
Your greatest comfort is our goal. Let us know day or night what we can do to make your stay more comfortable.
Ask about our Nine Nights™ Rewards program – a simple way to earn free nights.
Book online today and save.